To start with, XMobile is one of the eminent companies that manufactures electronics in the United States. From cameras to superior smartphones, there is a proliferation of devices that this company makes. Tablets are not an exception as you are likely to get a high end model from this company. Due to the quality of the products that XMobile manufactures, most Americans would like to get a decent tablet from this company. Well, unlike other carriers that operate in the U.S., this one does not offer free government tablets directly. Instead, it partners with ACP carriers so as to offer these tablets to various customers. As long as you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, chances of getting an XMobile government tablet are quite high. In the subsequent sections, we shall discuss how to obtain this tablet, the kind of documents you ought to submit during the application process, alongside any other related facet.
Does XMobile Offer Tablets Via Government Programs Such As ACP
Like we have mentioned in the introduction it not possible to get XMobile government tablet directly. After all, XMobile does not participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Instead, this company works hand in hand with ACP carriers such as AirTalk Wireless, Qlink Wireless or Cintex Wireless to offer XMobile government tablets. This means that you have to contact your preferred ACP carrier and ask them if they normally offer XMobile tablets. Suppose they offer these tablets, be certain that you will be good to go.
However, the model that one can receive is not free as the applicant has to part with $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the XMobile tablet. The ACP carrier on the other hand offers a one-time discount of up to $100 so that you can be able to buy your desired tablet more affordably.
Carriers That Offer XMobile Government Tablets
Some of the carriers that potentially offer XMobile government tablets include:
1. Easy Wireless
The above-mentioned carrier is one of the reputable carriers that participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you qualify for its ACP, you stand the chance to get an XMobile government tablet for as little as $10.99. Besides this, you stand the chance to enjoy unlimited talk, text, mobile data and mobile hotspot.
To apply for a free XMobile tablet, visit “myeasywireless.com” and then key in your email address and ZIP code. Thereafter, tap on the ‘Enroll Now’ button so that you can be redirected to the page that contain the online application form. Fill this form with your details and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents. Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit’ button and then wait for a response from this carrier’s team.
2. Excess Telecom
This service provider offers ACP benefits to all eligible customers in all 50 states of the U.S. One of the benefits that come with this carrier’s ACP is a discounted tablet such as the XMobile government tablet. If you are interested in applying for this tablet, visit “excesstelecom.com” and then key in your ZIP code.
After that, tap on the ‘Check Now’ button. Ensure that you follow all prompts that will appear on your screen and then complete your application form. Before submitting your application form, remember to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents.
3. AirTalk Wireless
The process of applying for an XMobile government tablet from this carrier is very simple. All you need to do is to visit “airtalkwireless.com/apply” and then key in your ZIP code. Tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button and then follow the prompts that you will find on your screen.
More importantly, ensure that you fill in the application form correctly and attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents. Once you are done, submit your application form for consideration.
4. Maxsip Telecom
Suppose you live in states such as Idaho, New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Alaska, Alabama, among others, trust that you will be able to enjoy the ACP benefits of this carrier. One of the benefits is the XMobile government tablet.
To apply for this carrier’s ACP, click on “maxsipconnects.com/apply” and then start the actual application process. Choose the ‘4G Tablet with internet (valued at $300) option and then key in your details as required. Remember to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents before submitting your application form.
5. Qlink Wireless
Besides the carriers that we have discussed above, note that you can obtain an XMobile government tablet from Qlink Wireless. However, you must be eligible for its ACP and live in states such as Ohio, Maryland, Rhode Island, Kentucky, Hawaii, Vermont, Nevada, west Virginia, Kansas, Georgia, and so on. To obtain this tablet, visit “enroll.qlinkwireless.com/signup” and then enter your ZIP code and email address.
Click on the ‘Get it now’ button and fill out Qlink’s online application form with you details. Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents and then submit your application for review.
Other carriers that might be offering XMobile government tablet via their ACP facilities include:
- StandUp Wireless
- Moolah Wireless
- Go Technology
- Cintex Wireless
Eligibility Requirements To Get XMobile Free Government Tablet
First and foremost, not everyone is eligible to get XMobile government tablet. To get this model, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You can also be eligible to get an XMobile government tablet if you are a beneficiary of a federal assistance program such as:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- You were approved for the Free and Reduced Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- You were a beneficiary of a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Apart from the eligibility requirements mentioned above, you should ensure that you live in a state where your preferred ACP carrier offers its services. Also, ensure that you are 18 years and above so that your application can be approved. In case you are an emancipated minor, ensure that you submit the right documents during the application process so that your XMobile free government application can see the light of day.
Documents Need to Attach Application Form for Getting XMobile Government Free Tablet
Besides meeting the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, you are needed to submit copies of your personal and eligibility documents. By doing so, the National Verifier or your preferred ACP carrier will be able to verify your identity and eligibility status respectively.
Your personal document of choice should have vital details such as where your live, your official name, date of birth, and so on. The following are the copies that you should consider submitting alongside your XMobile government tablet application form:
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Certificate of U.S Citizenship or Naturalization
- Utility bill
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Birth certificate
- Tax or W-2 tax return document(These document ought to be recent copies)
- U.S driver’s license
To prove that your current income stands at or is below 200%, ensure that you submit a copy of any of the following documents:
- Prior year’s state, Federal or Tribal return
- Divorce decree
- Current income statement from your employer
- Child support award
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Paycheck stub
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Tribal or Federal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits.
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
In case you participate in a government assistance program such as Medicaid, WIC, SNAP, SSI, Section 8 or Tribal Head Start, consider attaching any of these copies to your application form:
- Benefit verification letter
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
If you are an emancipated minor and want to get an XMobile government tablet, ensure that you submit any of these copies;
- Court order
- Certificate of emancipation
Steps On How To Apply For XMobile Government Tablet
After meeting the eligibility requirements mentioned above and having gathered the right documents, the next step is to apply for the XMobile government tablet. During the application process, there are 3 main methods that you can consider. These include:
1. Apply via the National Verifier (Online method)
As the name suggests, you should go to your computer and visit the National Verifier’s website by clicking https://affordableconnectivity.gov/ .Tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be redirected to a different page that has the requirements one needs to have before he or she gets started with the application process.
From your Tribal ID to your email, there are a number of details that you should have at hand before you start the actual application process. Once you have gather these details, click on the ‘Next button’.
This action leads you to a different page where you will come across the online application form. Key in your details as required and make sure that everything is correct. Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
2. Apply via the mail method
Unlike other previous methods, this one needs you to download the physical ACP form and fill it in the brick-and-mortar way. To apply for an XMobile government tablet via this method, follow these steps:
- Download the ACP form by visiting “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf“. After downloading the ACP form, print it out.
- When applying for a free government tablet via ACP, it is recommended that you download the Household Worksheet so that you can fill it alongside the application form. To obtain this form, click on “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf” and download it. Once you are done, make sure that you print it so that you can have it in its physical form.
- With these forms at hand, key in your details as required.
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the ACP application form.
- Check and ensure that all the details are right and then mail the package to the ACP Support Center using this address; P.O Box Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
3. Apply via your selected ACP carrier
It is no secret that most carriers now participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Since these ACP carriers are many in number, there is a need for you to choose one that operates in your state and make your application. To know which carrier is available in your state, visit “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me” and then tap on the ‘Search providers’ button that you will find on your screen.
Once you are done, key in your ZIP code or nearest city and then choose the ‘ACP’ option. After that, tap on the ‘Search’ button. By doing so, you will come across a number of ACP service providers that operate in your state. Choose your preferred carrier and then visit its official website.
Key in your ZIP code and then click on the ‘Get Started’ or ‘Apply Now’ button. Suppose the ACP service provider offers its ACP within your state, trust that you will be redirected to a different page where you will find the application form.
From your name to where you live, there is a myriad of details that you might be prompted to key in. Most importantly, ensure that the detailed entered are correct to avoid rejection of your application.
After entering your details, attach soft copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the ACP online application form. Confirm that there are no errors and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Upon submission, the carrier’s team will review your XMobile government tablet and then respond to you within a few days. In case you met your selected carrier’s ACP eligibility requirements, be sure that you will get a free tablet.
The free model will be mailed to the address that you provided during the application process. Thereafter, you will start enjoying the ACP benefits from the beginning on the next month’s billing cycle.
Suppose My Application Gets Approved; Which Model Can I Expect
If your XMobile government tablet application gets approved, you can trust that you will get any of the following models:
- XMobile X8A
- XMobile X8
- XMobile X7
- XMobile XW
XMobile is a renowned technology company that specializes in the production of cutting-edge mobile devices. They have a diverse range of offerings designed to meet the needs and preferences of various users. Let’s take a closer look at each device:
- XMobile X1
- XMobile X2
- XMobile X4
- XMobile X8Max
- XMobile XW
My Xmobile Government Tablet Application Was Rejected? Why? Can I Avoid Such?
While it is not the wish of any applicant for his or her XMobile government tablet application to get rejected, some of them get rejected due to one reason or another. For example, if you entered the wrong details during the application process, your application will not be approved. Here are other reasons why your application was rejected:
- You are not above the age of 18 years
- You do not live in a state where your preferred ACP carrier offers its services
- You failed to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents during the application process.
- There is another family or household member who benefits from ACP apart from you. For instance if you have a brother and is a beneficiary of the Affordable Connectivity Program, note that your XMobile government tablet application will not be accepted.
- You are already benefiting from another carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program.
- You attached blur copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form.
- Your income is above 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You are not a beneficiary of a government assistance program
To avoid incidences of application rejection, consider implementing the following ideas:
- Make sure that you live in the U.S. More importantly, ensure that you live in state that offers ACP facility.
- Ensure that you are 18 years and above.
- Ensure that no one in your household is benefiting from ACP
- Make sure that you are not benefiting from another carrier’s ACP
- When making your application, ensure that you enter the right details. From your name to where you live, ensure that all the details are correct.
- Your preferred copies of personal and eligibility documents should be clear.
- Do not fail to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form.
- Ensure that you are a beneficiary of a federal government program. If you do not qualify via that criteria, make sure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Depending on where you live, the FPGs might differ. However, you can always check them and then determine if you meet the minimum threshold or not.
Any Limitation To Getting An XMobile Government Tablet
Yes. There are certain restrictions or limitations that govern not only how you get but also the way XMobile government tablet should be utilized. These include:
- Before making your application, make sure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. In case you fail to qualify via the low income criteria, ensure that you are a participant of a government assistance program such as WIC, SNAP, SSI, Tribal TANF, Tribal Head Start or Medicaid.
- Ensure that you utilize the benefits that come with the Affordable Connectivity Program at least once in 30 days. By doing so, your account will always remain active.
- All applicants are needed to recertify for ACP at least once in every 12 months.
- In case you are interested in applying for XMobile government tableting one else within your household should be enjoying ACP benefits.
- When applying for a free government tablet from XMobile, ensure that you are not benefiting from another carrier’s ACP.
- The benefits that you will get from your selected ACP carrier cannot be transferred to another person.
Benefits That Come With XMobile Government Tablet
After getting the XMobile government tablet, here are the benefits that you are likely to enjoy:
- You will be able to learn online
- The free XMobile government tablet allows you to work online.
- The model allows you to look for better job opportunities online.
- With the XMobile government tablet and hand, you will be able to keep in touch with your loved ones.
- Boredom will be a thing of the past as you will be able to use the model to play mobile games, stream online content, surf the internet, play mobile games and so much more.
- The tablet allows you to perform a number of tasks from the comfort of your home. For instance you can order items online, make payments, manage medications and so much more. This goes a long way enabling you enjoy unlimited convenience.
- If you have to travel, you can use the tablet’s google maps or any other navigation tool and get to your desired destination fast.
- Depending on the ACP carrier you choose to work with, trust that you will be able to enjoy unlimited talk, text and mobile data. All these offers come alongside the free tablet. However, they might vary from one ACP carrier to another.
- You can be lucky to get mobile hotspot data so that you can keep other devices connected to the internet. Some good examples of these devices include your laptop, desktop, smartphone and so on.
- Discounts of up to $30 per month if you live on Non-tribal lands. On the other hand, those who live on Tribal lands will be able to enjoy discounts of up to $75 on a monthly basis. Consequently, you will be able to lower your cost of communication significantly.
How Long Does It Take To Receive XMobile Government Tablet
Depending on where you live and the availability of the free tablet, be sure that you will receive the XMobile government tablet within a period 7-10 business days.