Would you like to get a Whoop Connect free phone? Unfortunately, this is not possible as this carrier does not offer free phones. However, it prides itself in offering a free tablet via the Affordable Connectivity Program. Whether you are a low income earner or are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI or WIC, note that you will be able to get a discounted tablet from this carrier. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy free unlimited talk, text and 15GB of mobile data. With these offers at hand, you will be able to remain connected inexpensively. Without moreado, let’s look at how one can obtain a Whoop Connect free tablet alongside other related facets.
Is The Whoop Connect Tablet Really Free?
Not really. This is because you will be required to part with at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of this tablet. On the other hand, this carrier offers its applicants a one-time discount of up to $100 so that they can buy this tablet more affordably. Since you do not have to pay the entire amount in full upfront, this tablet is deemed to be free, even though it comes at a budget-friendly price.
Since I Cannot Get A Whoop Connect Free Phone, Which Eligibility Requirements Should I Meet To Get A Free Tablet?
If you want to obtain a Whoop Connect free tablet, there is a need for you to ensure that you meet the minimum low income requirements or be a beneficiary of a government assistance program. When it comes to the low income criteria, you should ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
As far as participation of government assistance program is concerned, some of the programs that can increase your chances of getting a Whoop Connect free tablet include:
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- You were approved to benefit from the Free and Reduced Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- You are a beneficiary of a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
If you have a food stamp card and need iPad, check this article – Free iPad With Food Stamps: Top 6 Programs
Documents That I Should Submit To Get A Whoop Connect Free Tablet
During the application process, this carrier require you to submit certain documents so that your identity and eligibility status can be proved. To make this possible, you ought to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form. In the subsequent sections, we shall outline these documents so that you can know what to gather first before you start the actual application process:
1. Personal documents
When applying for a Whoop Connect free phone, ensure that you submit a copy of any of these documents:
- Birth certificate
- Government-issued, military, state or Tribal ID
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Tax or W-2 return document(Only recent copies should be submitted)
- U.S driver’s license
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Utility bill
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
2. Eligibility documents
Besides the personal documents mentioned above, you will be required to submit a document that shows that you are a low income earner or are a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, SSI, SNAP, Section 8,and so forth. To prove that you are a beneficiary of any of the above-mentioned government assistance programs, consider submitting a copy of any of these documents:
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
On the other hand, if your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, the following are the documents that you should attach to your application form:
- Current income statement from your employer
- Divorce decree
- Paycheck stub
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Tribal or Federal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Child support award.
- Federal or Tribal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Unemployment or Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Any other official document that shows your current income levels.
If you need free tablet with phone, check this article – How to Get Q Link Wireless Free Tablet and Phone
Steps To Get A Whoop Connect Free Tablet
Once you meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and have gathered the right documents, time is ripe for you to apply for a Whoop Connect free tablet. The following are the ideas that can help you get started:
- Get your computer ready and launch your favorite browser
- Visit “whoopconnect.com” and then click on the ‘Apply +Qualify Now!’ button located at the top section of your screen.
- Tap on the ‘Click Here to Apply & Qualify Now’ blue button
- You will be redirected to a different page where you need to key in your ZIP code and email address
- If this carrier offers its services in your state, you will be redirected to another page where you will find the actual application form.
- Key in your details as required and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form.
- Check whether all the details entered are right and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting your application, the carrier might take 1 to 2 days before responding to you.
- Suppose you met the carrier’s eligibility requirements, you stand the chance to get a discounted tablet. This device will be mailed to you after a couple of days.
- The benefits that come with Whoop Connect’s ACP will start applying from the beginning of the next month’s billing cycle.
Features Of The Whoop Connect Tablet 8
Once you meet this carrier’s ACP requirements, you will be able to get a high performance tablet. Here are the features that make this tablet exceptional:
- It runs on Android 11(Go Edition)
- The model comes with an 8.0 inch HD screen display.
- It is powered by a 2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor
- The tablet comes with a 32GB ROM and 3GB RAM. It also has a micro SDcard slot that allows you to expand the device’s internal storage up to 128GB.
- At the front, it comes with a 2MP camera and 5MP camera at the back. Additionally, there is a LED flash feature at the back.
- It is powered by a long lasting Lithium polymer battery whose capacity is 4000 mAh.
- The free tablet comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity features.
Benefits That I Can Get Once I Obtain A Whoop Connect Free Tablet
The Whoop Connect free tablet offers a number of benefits to its applicants. Some of the benefits that you can enjoy after obtaining this model include:
- You will be able to keep in touch with your loved ones
- It allows you to work online
- The free tablet allows you to learn virtually or from the comfort of your home.
- It allows you to look for better job opportunities online.
- The free model allows you to know what is happening both locally and internationally.
- It helps you to keep boredom at bay as you will be able to use it to play mobile games, surf the internet, stream online contents and so much more.
- The device allows you to enjoy emergency healthcare services
Besides the benefits that we mentioned above, trust that you will enjoy unlimited talk, text and 15GB of mobile data. This means that you will enjoy a free month of service as you will not be subjected to any monthly bill. Also, you will not be subjected to any contracts or credit checks. Finally, you will be able to enjoy this carrier’s 4G and 5G network coverage.
Any Restrictions To Getting A Whoop Connect Free Tablet?
Yes. If you are interested in getting a Whoop Connect free tablet, note that there are certain restrictions that apply. These include:
- You must reside in a state where Whoop Connect offers its services.
- The benefits that come with this carrier’s ACP are non-transferrable. Whether the other person is eligible or not, you cannot transfer the benefits that you will enjoy from Whoop Connect’s ACP to him or her.
- You are only allowed to enjoy the Affordable Connectivity Program benefits from one carrier and not many carriers at a go.
- You have to adhere to this terms and conditions of this carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program.
- You should ensure that you utilize this carrier’s ACP benefits at least once in every 30 days.
- You should ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or be a beneficiary of a government assistance program.
- Remember that you are needed to recertify for Whoop Connect ACP once in every 12 months.
My Whoop Connect Free Tablet Was Rejected? What Went Wrong? How Can I Fix This?
Your Whoop Connect free tablet can be rejected due to a number of reasons. To start with, your application can be rejected because you do not live in a state where this carrier offers its ACP facility. Here are the other reasons why your application never saw the light of day:
- You failed to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents during the application process.
- Your income is above 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You are not a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, WIC, Section 8, SNAP, SSI, among others.
- There is another member in your household who is enjoying ACP benefits.
- You are already benefiting from another carrier’s ACP benefits.
- You attached blur copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form.
- You are not 18 years and above.
- You keyed in the wrong details during the application process.
To reduce instances of Whoop Connect free tablet application rejection, consider the following ideas:
- Make sure that you are 18 years and above.
- Ensure that you live in a state where Whoop Connect offers its ACP facility.
- When applying for a Whoop Connect free tablet, ensure that you key in the right details. These includes your name, the last 4 digits of your SSN, your date of birth, place of residence and so on.
- Ensure that your preferred copies of eligibility and personal documents are not blur.
- Make sure that no one else within your household is enjoying the benefits that come with the ACP facility.
- You should not be enjoying ACP benefits from another carrier such as Qlink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Maxsip Telecom, Safelink Wireless and so on.
- Make sure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. In case you fail to meet this low income criteria, ensure that you are benefiting from a government assistance program.
List of Whoop Connect Phone & Compatible Phone Guide
Whoop Connect allows customers to bring their own unlocked GSM or CDMA phone on the Whoop Connect network. To be eligible for the BYOD program, your phone must meet the following requirements:
- Be unlocked and compatible with the Whoop Connect network.
- Be in good working condition and free of damage.
- Have a valid warranty.
- Not be reported as lost or stolen.
Below are the List of Whoop Connect Phone that you buy from with Affirm monthly payment
- NUU F4L Flip Phone
- BLU C5L 2022
- SKY Elite E55
- TCL FLIP Go
- NUU A11L
- Alcatel REVVL 4
- Nokia G100
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- Alcatel 3V
- LG K30
- Motorola G7 REVVLRY
- NUU X6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- LG Aristo 5
- Wingtech REVVL V+ 5G
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Google Pixel 4
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone 11
- Google Pixel 5a 5G
- Google Pixel 6a 5G
- Apple iPhone 12
- Google Pixel 7
- Apple iPhone 13
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
Other Ways To Get A Free Phone
From the discussion above, it is clear that Whoop Connect does not offer free phones. In case you want to obtain a free phone, consider the following alternative methods:
- Look out for a carrier that allows you to get a free phone via ACP+Lifeline or Lifeline + ACP combo program. Thankfully, there are many carriers that allow you to get a free phone via any of the above-mentioned federal programs. Some of these carriers include; Qlink Wireless, Safelink Wireless, AirTalk Wireless, NewPhone Wireless, Gen Mobile, among others.
- Check if you can find a carrier that allows you to get a free phone after trading in an old device, switching to its network or adding a new line.
- Visit online platforms such as Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp or Craigslist and establish whether you will come across a free or discounted model.
- Consider working as a product reviewer or marketing agent for a company that sells smartphones within your locality. You might be lucky to obtain a free model and thus be connected inexpensively.
- Visit the nearest phone retailer and establish whether you can get a good deal on your desired smartphone. If you happen to visit the retailer’s shop at the end of the year or during the holiday season, you might be lucky to get a decent model at a discounted price. With this deal at hand, you will not have to break the bank for you to afford your preferred smartphone.
- Take part in online contests and try your luck from that end. If you are lucky, chances of getting a free smartphone are very high. However, you must be careful not to be scammed by unscrupulous individuals.
- If you have a friend who has just upgraded to a better model, consider asking him or her to sell the older model at a budget-friendly price or even give it to you free or charge. Either way, you will be able to obtain a smartphone and thus be connected less expensively.
How Long Should I Wait For My Application To Be Approved?
Well, most applications take about 20 to 30 minutes for them to be approved. However, there are instances when your application can take between 1 to 2 days. Other times, it might take more than 2 days for it to be approved. This is because your proof of identity and eligibility needs to be reconfirmed by this carrier’s team.
How Long Should I Wait Before I Get Whoop Connect Free Tablet?
Once your application has been approved, be sure that you will be able to get your Whoop Connect free tablet within 7-10 business days.
Is There A Contract Or Bill With Whoop Connect ACP?
No. Unlike other ACP carriers, this one does not subject you to any contract or bills. This way, you will not only be able to save more money but also be free to switch to other carrier’s networks worry-free.
How Do I Ensure That My Service Stays Active?
To ensure that your service remains active, you are required to utilize the benefit of this carrier’s ACP at least once in a month. Failure to use your service for a period of 30 days can make your service to be deactivated. Besides this, you have to ensure that you remain eligible for ACP so that your service can remain active.
Whoop connect customer service telephone number!