Qlink wireless is one of the leading lifeline service providers that offers free texts, calls and data services to qualified consumers every month. The carrier also participates in the famous ACP program to offer free tablets, free phones, free call minutes, texts and data to qualified low income consumers. Besides, this carrier’s offers discounted add-on plans and phone upgrades with no credit check and zero contract. In addition, Qlink relies on T-Mobile’s network towers, a factor that makes its network coverage exceptionally strong.
All these benefits attract millions of consumers and the good news is that the carrier is open to several unlocked phones through the BYOD program. However, there’s a need to check your phone’s compatibility before porting in to this carrier. Whether you are an IPhone or Android phone user, there’s a need to choose the right Qlink compatible phone for convenience. If you’re in search of a Qlink compatible phone, then look no more. In here, we shall discuss the best models of phones to consider, where to get them, how to check your device’s compatibility among other relatable topics. Stay with us to the end!
Qlink Wireless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program
As we have aforementioned, Qlink consents you to bring your own phone through BYOP program. Before porting your device though, you should confirm compatibility and ensure you adhere to the carrier’s compatibility rules. In this section, we shall discuss more about Qlink BYOP program for better understanding. Keep reading to know more!
How to Check Qlink Phone Compatibility
The process of checking Qlink phone compatibility is so short and easy. All you need to do is visit Qlink BYOP online page through this link “qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx”, enter your device’s ESN/MEID OR IMEI number then tap the icon “check my phone”. This will redirect you to a page with full details on whether your phone is compatible with Qlink Wireless or not.
In case you don’t know how to find out your device’s ID, here are the methods to follow.
- 1st option (apple devices): On your device, dial *#06# and IMEI/ ESN/ MEID will pop on the screen.
- 2nd option (android devices): Open your device’s settings app, tap the icon “about phone, tap the icon “status” then scroll down until you locate your device’s IMEI/MEID/ESN.
- 3rd option (windows): On your device, locate “start screen”. On your upper right, tap the right allow then tap “settings” icon. Next, tap “about” then “more” and your device’s MEID will pop on the screen.
- 4th option (other devices): You can also identify your device’s ID number by removing your phone’s battery and locate your IMEI/ESN or MEID.
Qlink Wireless phone compatibility requirements
Qlink Wireless has made it clear that before bringing your own phone to their services, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Must ensure that your device is not a leased phone
- Ensure that your phone has not been flagged lost or stoles
- Ensure that you have met all contractual and monetary responsibilities with your former carrier.
Steps to verify if your existing device is compatible
Have you met the above-discussed compatibility requirements? The next step is to verify if your device is compatible with this carrier. This is through the following steps:
- Open this link, “qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx”
- Enter your phone’s ID
- Tap “check my phone” to verify.
- Once you verify, Qlink Wireless will then send a free SIM card kit.
- Insert the SIM card in your device
- Activate your device through an easy process discussed below and start enjoying Qlink wireless services.
Best Qlink Compatible Phones
It’s no doubt that there are several Qlink-compatible phones in the market. To make the search easy for you, we have reviewed 5 best models to consider.
- Motorola Moto G Pure: If you are a high-tech enthusiast, this is your ideal option. With this device, you will not only enjoy high quality cameras but also lasting battery, adequate storage, quality audio and an excellent display. The phone also comes with numerous entertainment platforms, including music, gaming, and video calling and gaming among others. The phone features: a 6.5 inches display screen, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, 5 MP front, 13 MP back cameras and a powerful 4000 mAh battery.
- Apple iPhone 12: If you need an excellent device from a dependable brand, this is the next model to consider. When it comes to clear and vibrant display, this phone won’t disappoint. It is also an extremely powerful device with exceptional camera quality and excellent audio. The phone features: 6.1 inches display screen, 12 MP rear/ front cameras, 3110 mAh battery, 128 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy A03S: Besides Apple, Samsung is another reputable brand that known to produce everything quality. Therefore, Samsung Galaxy A03S is not exceptional as far as quality is concerned. It is also an exceptionally powerful device with superior quality cameras, lasting batteries and sufficient storage space. The phone features: 6.5 inches screen display, powerful 5000 mAh battery, 4 GB RAM, 13 MP main camera, 5 MP front camera and 32 internal storage capacity. It is also inscribed with fingerprint, proximity and accelerometer sensors.
- BLU View 3: If you are looking for quality yet affordable, this is your ideal device. This solid device is inscribed with sufficient storage, quality battery, eminent cameras and a clear display. It also features a very gorgeous design and a wide display with an incredible view. The phone features: 6.0 inches screen size, 8 M front/ 13 MP back cameras, 3400 mAh battery and 32 GB internal storage capacity.
- TCL A30: Do you want a low budget yet effective phone, this is your best option. Although its camera is not the best, it’s still solid enough to capture beautiful videos and images. The phone boasts of large and vibrant display, fast processor, ample storage and a lasting battery that can keep you active throughout the day. It features: 5.5 inches screen display, 8MP back, 5 MP front cameras, 3000 mAh battery, 32 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM.
Other List of Phones That are Compatible with Qlink
- Motorola Moto G Play
- LG Stylo 5
- Samsung note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- OnePlus 8 pro
- Sony Xperia 5 IV
- Google Pixel 7 pro
- Motorola Moto E4.
- Motorola Moto G4.
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung note 10
- Samsung S22+
- Google Pixel XL
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone SE
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus
- Apple iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone XS
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 14
- Alcatel OneTouch Retro
- Nokia 225 4G
- BLU Tank Flip
- CAT S22 flip
Activating Your Qlink Compatible Phone
Now that you know models of phones that are compatible with Qlink wireless, let’s discuss the process of porting in your device and activating it under the carrier’s network.
Process of activating a Qlink phone
To activate your Qlink phone, you should first receive a free SIM card kit from the company. This Kit comes with 3 SIM card adapters plus an eject tool for easy installation. Once you receive your kit, follow the following process and activate your device:
- Step 1: Take the correct SIM card size and install it in your Qlink compatible device and power it on.
- Step 2: Reset your phone’s network by opening “settings” app, tap “general” then “reset”. Afterwards, tap “network reset settings” then provide your IPhone’s passwords and confirm your reset process. For android, open settings>network settings>network reset and follow prompts.
- Step 3: Download “my mobile account app” on iPhone app store or android Google play store to manage your QLink account. Use your Qlink phone number to login to your account and complete your activation.
- Stet 4: This last step requires you to call Qlink customer care team to verify your activation. All you need to do is call Qlink test number and confirm activation. Dial 305-260-6232.
Transferring your number to Qlink Wireless
Besides transferring your phone, Qlink Wireless also consents consumers to port-in their number from other carriers through a very easy process. However, always make sure that you keep the number that you are transferring active before initiating the transfer process. Also, ensure that you have cleared all your balances with your previous carrier before transferring your number to Qlink Wireless. Once ready, transfer your number through the following process:
- Step 1: Gather all the necessary information. This is your phone number, your existing carrier’s account number, existing carrier’s account PIN or password and Billing name/ address.
- Step 2: clear all your debts with our existing carrier. This is so crucial because failure to do so, your transfer request will be declined.
- Step 3: Call Qlink wireless and request them to initiate your number transfer through the number 1-855-754-6543. Qlink will initiate your number transfer and request your current provider to deactivate your account with them
Qlink Wireless Plans and Pricing
After you successfully activate your Qlink Wireless compatible phone, you’ll be able to enjoy several benefits. In this section, we shall discuss various Qlink wireless benefits plans and pricing.
Qlink Free Phone Program and Lifeline Assistance
Below are Qlink free phone service plans through the government’s lifeline and ACP programs:
ACP + Lifeline plan
This is a free plan that offers various benefits that vary by state. These are benefits like free unlimited data, unlimited call minutes and unlimited texts every month. In addition, the plan offers a free tablet with additional features like nationwide calling, voice mail, caller ID, free 911 calls, free domestic roaming and call waiting features.
This is other free Qlink plan that offers free unlimited text services, 1000 call minutes and 4.5 GB of data every month. In addition, you will enjoy voicemail, caller ID, 3-way calling, call waiting, free 911 calls and free domestic roaming features among others.
This is another free Qlink plan that offers free unlimited texts, free unlimited data, and 1000 call minutes every month. In addition, the plan offers a new tablet, voice mail, caller ID, free 911 calls, free domestic roaming and call waiting features among others.
Available Qlink wireless plans
Below are Qlink add-on plans and their subsequent pricing:
- $15 per month plan with 500 MB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and picture messages and international calling services.
- $25 per month plan with 1 GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and international calling services
- $40 per month plan with 3 GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and international calling services
- $60 per month plan with unlimited data, unlimited texts and international calling services.
- $1 daily plan with unlimited call minutes, nationwide coverage, caller ID, voicemail and data roaming.
- $5 monthly plan with unlimited call minutes, guarantees nationwide coverage, caller ID and Voicemail features.
- $3 monthly plan with 100 MB data.
- $10 monthly plan with 500 MB data
- $15 monthly plan with 1GB data
- $25 monthly plan with 2 GB data
- $45 monthly plan with 4GB data
- $55 monthly plan with 5 GB data
Qlink Phone Upgrade Options
When and how to upgrade your Qlink Wireless device
If your Qlink phone is outdated, or doesn’t game your necessities, you should initiate an upgrade process. Luckily, the process of upgrading Qlink wireless devices is very easy and straightforward. You need to know that upgrading your Qlink device comes with a price. All you need to do is visit Qlink e-store, select your preferred phone and proceed to payout.
In addition, you can purchase Qlink compatible upgrade phone from other authorized dealers then activate it. These are dealers like Amazon, Walmart and eBay.
Available upgrade offers and promotion
There are several upgrade offers and promotions from Qlink Wireless at the moment. Some of these offers give huge discounts while others allow you to upgrade your phone through a payment plan. In this section, we shall briefly discuss some of these offers:
- Qlink smartphone: You can upgrade to Qlink smartphone online at a discounted price of $25. The deal comes with a free SIM card Kit, free unlimited texts, calls and high-speed data. To learn more about this offer, visit this link: “qlinkwireless.com/customer/shop/phones/20425”.
- HP Serrano: You can also upgrade to this smartphone at a discounted price of $39.95. The deal also offers free SIM card Kit, unlimited nationwide minutes, texts ad high speed data. Learn more through visiting this link: “qlinkwireless.com/customer/shop/phones/24092”.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 offer: Qlink has partnered with affirm to give this phone on credit and pay in 4 installments. Through this offer, you will pay $203 every month with no interest rate and no hidden fees. Open this page to learn more about this offer: “qlinkwireless.com/customer/shop/phones/31934”.
- Apple iPhone 13 pro max deal: Through Affirm, you can get this device for as low as $123 every month for four months. The deal comes with no hidden charges and no interest rates. You will also get a free SIM card KIT, free unlimited texts, data and call minutes every month. To know more about this deal, open this link: “qlinkwireless.com/customer/shop/phones/31906”.
- Motorola Moto g power offer: Through Affirm payment plan, you can also get this device from as low as $25 per month for four months or opt for a one-time discounted payment of $219.95. This deal also offers a free SIM card, free unlimited texts, and unlimited data and call minutes every month. Visit this link and learn more: “qlinkwireless.com/customer/shop/phones/31028”.
Qlink Customer Service and Support
How to contact Qlink customer service for assistance
There are plentiful ways through which can contact Qlink customer service for assistance. For instance, you can open Qlink contact webpage “qlinkwireless.com/members/support.aspx”, enter your name, phone number, email, order number, ask for help then tap “send your request”
In addition, you can call the carrier’s helpline at 1-855-754-6543 every Mon to Friday, 8 AM to 12 AM EST, Saturday to Sunday 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
You can also mail your request to:
Qlink Wireless, LLC
499 E SHERIDAN ST, STE 200
DANIA, FL 33004
Common Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions
Qlink phones are prone to typical issues that are sometimes very easy to troubleshoot. Here are common problems that users experience and their troubleshooting tips:
- Slow phone: If your device slags to respond, it could be as a result of insufficient storage space or apps running in the background. To troubleshoot, you can restart your phone, close all the running apps, clear your device’s cache data or delete unwanted apps and files.
- Overheating: This can be as a result of defaulted battery or excessive phone usage. To troubleshoot, you can remove unnecessary apps, switch off background running apps, replace your battery or update your device’s app frequently.
- Apps crashing: This is mainly caused by outdated OS, insufficient storage or excess apps running in the background. To troubleshoot, update your device’s software, eradicate app cache or clear your app’s data.
Can I get a free phone from Qlink Wireless?
Yes, you can get a free phone plus free phone from Qlink free ACP upgrade offer. However, you must come from a low income household with a total income below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. You can also access this offer if you participate in government assistance programs like Medicaid, SNAP or SSI.
Can I buy qlink compatible phones at Dollar General?
Yes. Although Qlink and dollar general don’t have any formal connection or agreement, you can now buy Qlink compatible phone from this store and activate it through Qlink BYOP program.
What are carriers compatible with Qlink?
This service provider is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile and consumer cellular.