1. The muscle having action at its origin
D. Lumbricals2. Which of the following muscles is different from others?
A. Rectus femoris
B. Biceps femoris
C. Quadratus plantae
3. Femoral vein receives blood from?
A. External iliac vein
B. Internal iliac vein
C. Greater saphenous vein
D. Internal thoracic vein
4. It performs its function in the unlocking of knee joint
5. It is situated between superior gemelus and inferior gemelus
A. Obturator externus
B. Obturator internus
D. Quadratus femoris
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
MCQ.Shoulder & Rotator cuff Question with Answer P.1
MCQ.Question’s -lower limb with answer P.2
MCQ.Question’s -Short Wave Diathermy with answer P.1
6. It is inserted to the quadrate tubercle
A. Quadriceps femoris
B. Quadratus plantae
C. Quadratus femoris
D. Rectus femoris
7. Iliotibial tract receives the insertion of
A. Gluteus max. and gluteus min.
B. Gluteus med. and gluteus min
C. Gluteus max. and gluteus med.
D. Gluteus max. and tensor fascia
8. Greater sciatic foramen is formed by
A. Sacrotuberous ligament & ischial- tuberous ligament
B. Sacrotuberous ligament & sacrospinous ligament
C. Iliofemoral & pubofemoral ligaments
D. Iliofemoral & ischio-femoral ligaments
9. Medial femoral circumflex artery is the branch of
A. Femoral artery
B. External iliac artery
C. Internal iliac artery
D. Profunda femoris artery
10.The superficial circumflex iliac vein is the tributary of?
B.Profunda femoris vein
C.Great saphenous vein
D.Small saphenous vein
11.The saphenous opening is filled with a loose connective tissue called?
C. Falciform margin
D. Fascia lata
12.Which of the muscles is partially paralyzed with the obturator nerve damage?
13.It is L shaped bone
14.How many tarsal bones are there?
Answer: 1.A 2.D 3.C 4.5.B 6.C 7.C 8.D 9.D 10.A 11.B 12.B 13.C 14.B