You can do this by practicing relaxation techniques such as-
- Breathe Deeply- Take a 5-minute break and focus on your breathing.
- Yoga-Do Some Yoga & Pilates.
- Meditate- A few minutes of practice per day can help ease anxiety.
- Avoid toxic people.
- Stretching- can relieve muscle tension and help us relax during a stressful workday.
- Exercise- The right kind of exercise will help burn off some of that tension and will help you sleep better.
- Healthy diet- well-nourished bodies are better developed to cope with stress, so be careful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals during the day. Decrease caffeine and sugar.
Use Right Supplement-
- Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, a major building block in optimal brain chemistry.
- B-COMPLEX VITAMINS.
- VITAMIN D.
You Might Also Like: