Healthcare Mobile Apps: Being the healthcare industry expands, so do the number of Healthcare Mobile Apps trying to make healthcare more mobile. The adoption of mobile devices by healthcare professionals has changed many aspects of the clinical application. Mobile devices have become common in healthcare settings, leading to rapid growth in the development of Healthcare Mobile Apps for these platforms.
While the future of healthcare may be uncertain, there are certain advances in healthcare technology doing made to shake up the industry. Especially, there has been a rise in the Healthcare Mobile Apps released every year that have changed the way patients and medical professionals communication. With approximately 75% of U.S. adults having a smartphone and 89% of total mobile media time spent in apps, it marks sense that the healthcare industry has a presence in this profoundly used this space by Health apps.
Best Health Apps provide to streamline communication between patients, providers, and their caregivers and allow for 24/7 management of a patient’s status along with the knowledge to personalize Healthcare Mobile Apps per patient. Here’s how healthcare providers to provide better care by Best Health Apps as well as patients also. Best Health Apps provide this feature-
- Management solutions for Healthcare bring together real-time incident reporting, work order fulfilling and management and project planning in a single app – available on phones and wearables.
- Employee Self Service Solutions for Healthcare Providers, that reduce call center, payroll, and administrative costs for Providers while improving employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Patient Engagement Solutions for Healthcare Providers conceives deeper connections while aiding all aspects of the patient experience.
- Personal Health Record Apps. They are the Healthcare Mobile Apps that allow patients to store their medical conditions data, allergies etc. and share it with their doctors.
Also Like: Mobile Technology in Healthcare Can Improve
Best Health Apps
- ChronicCareIQ is one of the good examples of a chronic care management Healthcare Mobile Apps.
Medisafe is a different mHealth app that is worth your consideration. It’s one of the most popular medication management Healthcare Mobile Apps today.
- AirStrip offers a mobile, interoperable platform that allows data from electronic health records, health information exchanges, medical devices, and other monitoring solutions can be reached between smartphones, tablets, and computers from hospitals and community-based care organizations.
- Marbella platform providers, nurses, and other caregivers inside a health system can employ their smartphone to manage patient rounding.
- WebMD Symptom Checker app for Android and iOS mobile devices is very useful Best Health Apps for keeping the well-being of both children and adults.
- ITriage gives patient directions on whether their conditions require a visit to the emergency room, and gives them step-by-step guidance to treat conditions in the most effective way possible and a map of facilities in their Innovation Health insurance network. This is another Best Health Apps for both patients & healthcare professional.
- MyChart is another type of Best Health Apps provides a patient to confirm appointments, upload patient-generated data such as fitness metrics from a wearable health device and pay their healthcare bills.
- CareAware Connect offers to complete workflows and manages clinical communications on a single device.CareAware can be used with bar codes to manage medication.
- DSS Inc. gives providers a suite of EHR-based mobile apps that intensify care of coordination, patient care, safety, and implements interoperable workflows pointed at reducing administrative costs.
- Digital Pharmacist is Best Health Apps for the pharmacist that’s made easier for pharmacists to communicate with their customers while making the prescription fill process for convenient for everyone.
- Women’s Health Apps is the best health apps for women’s which accommodate pregnancy, fertility, breastfeeding apps, and others.