Designed to succeed barriers, SIGNA Architect’s cutting-edge platform makes it the most resourceful, tractable and powerful system available from GE. Now feet-first, whole-body coverage is done easily. Dynamic yet insightful, the SIGNATM Architect is MR created to work for you.
GE Healthcare’s SIGNA Architect is a one-stop judgment that permits you to image brain, spine, vascular and peripheral nerve diagnosis with outstanding tissue contrast. Includes ReadyBrain for single-click autoregulation, permitting patient planning through post procession.
SIGNA Architect, a 3.0T MRI system, is a premium wide bore scanner designed to increase productivity and improve diagnostic confidence for clinicians. This new MRI system promotes the new SIGNAWorks applications portfolio and the SIGNAWorks Innovation application suite delivering beyond the ideal productivity and clinical potentials.
SIGNAWorks Innovation Applications feature four innovative application suites that deliver enhanced image quality, higher efficiency, and a well-streamlined workflow: ViosWorks, HyperWorks, SilentWorks, and ImageWorks. SIGNA Architect is supported by both an advanced 96 channel and 128 channel RF architectures and ingenious applications. SIGNA Architect’s eXpress table, with a memory foam surface, delivers feet-first or head-first imaging for everyone.
- Premium 3.0T MRI with a 70 cm wide have, detachable table, and full digital imaging
- Revolutionary AIR technology with ultralight coils for a brilliant image quality
- Dedicated to high patient comfort and productivity with the latest Signa Works platform and modern technologies like ViosWorks 7D Flow and HyperSense/HyperBand acceleration technique
SIGNA Architect Features
1.eXpress Dockable Table
2.TDI 48 Channel Head Coil and Coil Suite
3.Total Digital Imaging (TDI)
- Clinical Use-Whole Body
- Channels: 96/128
- Gradient: 44 mT / m
- Slewrate: 200 T / m / s
- Gantry (Max. Clearance) 70 cm
- Magnetic Field Strength 3 T
- Additional Specifications-FOV: 50x50x50cm
You Might Also Like: