1) Dr. Devi Shetty – Bangalore
Qualifications: MBBS, Master of Surgery, Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons.
Average Cost of a bypass surgery – INR 90,000/-
2) Ramakanta Panda – Mumbai
- Trained in cardiac surgery from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Completed his fellowship training at Cleveland Clinic, USA, under Dr. Floyd Loop – pioneer of Bypass surgery
- Sr. Registrar at the Harefield Hospital, in the United Kingdom, training under Professor Magdi Yacoub
The average cost of surgery – INR 2 to 2.5 lacs
3) Dr. Naresh Trehan – Gurgaon
- M.B.B.S. K.G. Medical College Lucknow, 1968 U.P, India
- Diplomat, American Board of Surgery, U.S.A 1977
- Diplomate, American Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery
He founded the Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre in 1988.
4) Amit Mittal – Delhi
Dr. Mittal is currently a Consultant Cardiologist at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals Delhi.
You Might Also Like:
- Heart Attack: Symptom, Causes, Prevention, Treatment & Surgery
- Depression: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Hepatitis B: Causes,Symptom,Prevention & Treatment
5) Dhiren Shah – Ahmedabad
- M.Ch in Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery (C.V.T.S.) Joined M.Ch (C.V.T.S.) course in May 2000 at G. B. Pant Hospital,
- M. S. (General Surgery) Joined M.S. (General Surgery) course on 1st February 1997 at Civil Hospital & B. J. Medical College
- M.B.B.S. Degree Joined M.B.B.S. course in July 1991 at B.J. Medical College & Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Dr. Dhiren Shah is regarded as the foremost expert for cardiac surgical procedures in Gujarat
6) T S Kler – Chandigarh
He is Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, UK. (FRCP), Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
Dr. Kler is a highly skilled interventional cardiologist and has performed more than 3,500 coronary, renal & peripheral angioplasties.
Average cost of a surgery by Dr. T S Kler is INR-1,60,000/-
7) Surender Nath Khanna – Delhi
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Lucknow University, India,1986
- Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch), Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Mumbai University, India, 1995
- Master of Surgery (M.S), General Surgery, Lucknow University, India,1990
- FICS (USA), FIACS, FAMS, FICC
- FELLOW Indian college of cardiology, ICC Bangalore
- FELLOW Cardiac Surgeon, SAN RAFFAELE HOSPITAL, MILAN, ITALY
Dr. Surender Nath Khanna is a Consultant Cardiovascular Surgeon in South Delhi. He practices at Fortis Escorts in Okhla, Delhi.
8) Adil Sadiq – Bangalore
- MS (Gen.Surgery)
- MCh (CVTS)
- FACS (USA)
- FMICS (USA)
He is the Head in Adult Cardiothoracic surgery, Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore, India.
9) Virendra Sarwal – Mohali
- M.B.B.S. From Punjabi University
- MS from Punjabi University
- M.CH ( Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery) from PGI, Chandigarh
Currently, he is associated with Max Super Hospital Group in Mohali, India.
10) Jose Chacko Periappuram – Kottayam, Kerela
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- FRCS (CTh)(UK)
An Indian Cardiac Surgeon who performed the first successful Heart Transplant in the state of Kerala, India.